May 11, 2012

CAPSICUM MASALA GRAVY WITH STEP BY STEP PICTURES | BELL PEPPER MASALA GRAVY FOR CHAPATHI

This is one of the best gravy to cook with capsicum..It goes well with rotis and parathas..The masala paste which I used in the recipe is main for the recipe which gives rich taste and yummy ness too.

Ingredients

capsicum-2med size
tomato-1big
onion-1big
ginger garlic paste/GGP-1tsp
oil-3tsps

TO MAKE MASALA PASTE

roasted peanuts-4tsps
roasted coriander seeds-2tsps
roasted cumin-1tsp
roasted sesame seeds-2tsps
cashews-4
cloves-3
cardamom-2
tamarind paste-2tsps
turmeric-1/2tsp
salt-1/2tsp
chilli powder-2tsps
roasted bengal gram-2tsps

Preparation

grind the ingredients all which mentioned in the list........add some water while grinding.......

heat a pan with oil add in onions and GGP and fry for 2minutes...........

now add in chopped capsicum and remaining salt as per your taste and cook it for half done......

add in chopped tomatoes and cover with lid and let it cook til completely soft and mushy........

now add in grinded masala paste and 2cups of water and boil this til oil floats on top...........

off the flame and serve with rice.........













21 comments:

  1. wow. delicious bell pepper curry. step by step pics are easy to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. The capsicum masala looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice curry ..will definitely be trying this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know ...hubbies !!!!what to say....the capsicum curry looks really very very delicious dear....n yah definitely I'll try to post my recipes with step by step pics , probably from next week....I used to do that earlier , but with my new DLSR, I'm a bit scared to take it inside the kitchen ...ha ha !!!n hey dear....u asked me once abt how much time is required to bake a whole fish marinated with salt...well...I have broiled a whole stuffed pomfret last week, it takes around 6 to 7 minutes on each side...not more than that...it keeps the flesh tender....though I have broiled a stuffed fish,it would take the same time for broiling the fish just marinated with salt. I hav done a guest post on this recipe...yet to be published :-)Let me know if you hav any other queries:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me this looks so exotic. I'd like to learn more about it. I love your style of cooking. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. nice creamy yummy curry!.. easy to follow step by step pics too. Delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely curry!
    And dont worry - losing keys : story of every household I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely preparation...capsicum curry sounds yummy n perfect with chapathi!

    Spicy Treats

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its ok Maha! I misplace keys a zillion times. My amma asked me to say " Bajarangu bali, Ghar Bali" and I always find the things I look for. Even if I cannot find it the same day I will always find it in a few days.

    The curry is interesting recipe. Have a happy mothers day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very different curry- like green pepper smell a lot :) Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love the flavour u have added...will surely try it out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes life is just too tiresome, isn't it? Hope things have become better now....lovely curry Maha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Husbands (telling with a eye roll)!! nice combo.. will sure try

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this yummy peanut gravy..

    ReplyDelete

🙏🏼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...