breads-5 slices
sooji/rava/semolina-1cup
rice flour-2tsps
salt-to taste
green chilli-4
onion chopped-1
water-1-2cups
dip the bread slices in little water and take into the mixy jar....
by adding water slowly grind into fine paste..now add in all other ingredients except oil........
again grind this into a fine batter by adding water..........
it should be like smooth and little bit thick......
heat a tsp of oil in kadai and pour a spoon of batter.....make dosa in small size.......
flip it over and cook for 2minutes by adding 1 more tsp of oil...........
How interesting...like that you could use slices of bread and from the pictures they sure look good.
ReplyDeleteVery creative :)
Hope you are having a great week Maha!
Very cool. I like your creative recipe. I am glad your recipe turned out perfect.
ReplyDeleteInteresting recipe..superb
ReplyDeleteQuiet innoviative and delicious one !!!!!!
ReplyDeletevwey interesting recipe.awesome
ReplyDeleteExcellent way to finish out the stale bread, dosa looks fabulous..
ReplyDeletewow bead dosa looks delicious ........
ReplyDeleteInnovative recipe!! I'm sure it would have tasted great too :)
ReplyDeleteQuite unique and different dosa with bread Maha. Sounds great!!!!
ReplyDeletelooks so delicious! we love to make this at our house all the time :)
ReplyDeleteInnovative recipe! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have posted lot of recipes in these 10 days! I will come again n browse all of them!
Aww! My grandma does this. Thanks for sharing n refreshing my memories :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.com/
Looks yummy... btw... what is dosa ?
ReplyDeleteNice idea Maha and it has come out well..
ReplyDeletehi maha, very innovative of you to do this dosa with bread- they do look yummy, it works...
ReplyDeletehave a nice day
very very innovative!........they look really good.
ReplyDeleteI love dosa. Yum!
ReplyDeletehttp://yummychunklet.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/ffwd-sardine-rillettes/
Never thought of making dosas with bread...have to try it
ReplyDeletevery innovative and an award waiting for you at Noel collections .. congrats
ReplyDeleteOh wow this has to be bookmarked! Because I always have generous reserve of bread and this South-Euro fusion is damn interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this has to be bookmarked! Because I always have generous reserve of bread and this South-Euro fusion is damn interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteVery delicious n innovative dosa!
ReplyDeleteONGOING EVENT- "Mint & Coriander seeds" (EP Series-Apr)
Erivum Puliyum
this is looking awesome and delicious
ReplyDeleteHi Maha lovely and innovative recipe. I underwent a right shoulder operation one month back since I had a dislocation so I was inactive and away from blogging.My shoulder still hurts and is quite painful and now that I am undergoing physiotherapy I hope it will improve and I want to get back to blogging soon.Thanks a lot for ur concern.
ReplyDeleteHi Maha, first time here. this is such an innovation. guess will serve as a wonderful breakfast for my hurried mornings :) following you!
ReplyDeleteVery nice recipe.Dosas are soft and cute.
ReplyDeletewow....very innovative 1 maha.....awesome n super soft dosha....yum
ReplyDeleteinnovative recipe.
ReplyDelete