I said that iam in plan to make some parathas dear...
Ingredients
all purpose flour-1cup
salt-1 pinch
oil-1tsp
FOR STUFFING
mashed potatoes-2
chilli powder-2tsps
salt-to taste
saunf/sompy-1tsp
turmeric-1/4tsp
cumin powder-1/2tsp
coriander powder-1/2tsp
coriander leaves chopped-2tsp
oil-1tsp
OIL-for pan frying
Add oil and salt to the flour and by adding water slowly make into a firm dough and rest it for some time......
heta 1tsp of oil in kadai and add in saunf,mashed potato,all powders,salt and cilantro chopped too.....after 2 minutes off the flame......
mix well together once and let it cool............
divide the dough into lemon size balls and make the potato mixture in round shapes....
roll the dough in puri size and place the stuffing potato ball and close the edges......
roll this again carefully into roti size....
heat tawa and fry this with oil or butter on both sides........
serve hot with curd or and gravys.........Enjoy!!!
That paratha's looks appetizing ! With curry at the side , please ?! ;D
ReplyDeletehealthy parantha...have with yogurt perfect
ReplyDeletemy fav paratha :)..looks great maha!
ReplyDeleteOngoing Event: I'm a STAR
my fav paratha..wonderful recipe!!
ReplyDeleteSpicy-Aroma
Very yummy looking parathas.
ReplyDeleteInviting you to participate in Cook Eat Delicious Desserts Event- Wholesome Desserts with no refined sugar or flours
All time fav.No doubt we all love aloo Maha..Yummy.
ReplyDeleteAll time favorite and looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteAloo Paratha looks tempting..my all time favorite..
ReplyDeletewow what a great try and sucess atlast right ..aloo paratas are always mouthwatering .. hav a great day
ReplyDeleteone of my fav.
ReplyDeletelooks perfect maha :)
All time favorite parathas... Looks so soft n yum
ReplyDeletetasty aloo paranthas.always a hot favourite!
ReplyDeletewow.. yet to see a person not liking potatoes. aloo paratas are by far my fav paratas.. yours looks yummy
ReplyDeletei love parathas and aaloo one is my fav...
ReplyDeleteyummy paratha with potato filling .....superb
ReplyDeleteOne way it's good Maha that you don't like this vegetable, your parathas have turned out good..
ReplyDeletelooks delicious and lovely parathas ...
ReplyDeleteWell, lucky for me, I love potatoes! Thanks for sharing this great recipe!
ReplyDeleteAloo Paratha is my all time favorite. :-)
ReplyDeletesend some over...i love potatoes...
ReplyDeleteDelicious potato parathas! I love potatoes any time...;)
ReplyDeleteThis looks delicious Maha! I do fancy it right now! Mmm...
ReplyDeleteLove this dish (and love potatoes). Am willing this to appear at my table.
ReplyDeleteYummy yum aloo parathas..
ReplyDeleteCook in any recipe with "Cilantro /Cumin & Just link in EP Series-Cilantro /Cumin Event
Erivum Puliyum
Maha....parathas are really delicious
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful blog.
http://www.foodydelight.com/
Lovely parathas, great with pickles/raitha.
ReplyDeleteYummy! Aalo kay Parathy..who will not like these..? we Asians are in love with all types of Paratha,,isn't it..?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :)
just yesterday we had this for dinner. yyou made it so perfect.
ReplyDeleteyummy tempting eat in any meal.one pot meal
ReplyDeletehai! my favourite recipe looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteAll time fav. parathas looks perfect...
ReplyDeleteSpicy Treats
OnGoing Event:kitchen Chronicles - Summer Splash
Ongoing Event : HITS~Fiber Rich Foods
Hi Maha, loved your comment on my Blog.spicenflavors.com I too first time saw your blog and I have joined it :)love your space and pictures too:)
ReplyDeleteEven I luv this paratha
ReplyDelete