This is an easy and fresh salad of watermelon..
......especially most of the kids avoid to eat the fruits.yes!!!of course..but for health its very important to eat the fruits
....as we all know that health is wealth..
.for those people you can try this type of salads..Iam sure without saying any words they`ll complete the whole bowl.
watermelon salad
My hubby love salads lot.
Ingredients
finely chopped watermelon-2cups
finely chopped apple-1cup
finely chopped kiwi-1cup(I prefer sweet one)
finely chopped pear-1cup
honey-2tsps
mix all the chopped fruits together in a bowl.
some kiwis are sour in taste..you can skip it if you dont like.....
Goes to "Show Me Your HITS" .
Very delicious salad,yummy!!
ReplyDeleteErivum Puliyum
simple..fresh & yum :)
ReplyDeleteDelicious and refreshing salad..
ReplyDeletewow...all my fav fruits...looks yummy n resfreshing...nice idea dear!!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking to the event..
Spicy Treats
OnGoing Event:Show Me Your HITS~Healthy Delights
Ahh...very healthy & delicious..I love it..;)
ReplyDeleteTasty Appetite
wow!!love this dish...I can finish all at once,coz watermelon is my favourite...
ReplyDeletevery healthy salad, love that its full of fruits :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day !!
Join the Just "4" Fun event :)
nice and healthy dish
ReplyDeleteColorful and healthy, it's my fav too...
ReplyDeletecolourful and healthy....
ReplyDeleteNice refreshing salad.. Happy to follow u. Do join my blog if you like it.
ReplyDeleteMy Culinary Trial Room
Ongoing event - Love n Chocolate Fest
healthy salad...luks so attractive....Kids will surely get attracted..
ReplyDeleteSince water melons are so easy to come by at my place, I am gonna try this simple and delicious salad. I think the sour taste of kiwis will blend great too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by in my son's blog , so kind of u to encourage him ...
ReplyDeleteSalad looks so colourful ...love this a lot ..Following ur blog ...do drop by in our recp. blog also if u have time ..
http://kavithavin-kaivannam.blogspot.com/
Very refreshing n healthy salad.
ReplyDelete