Hi every one..Don`t know How many of you noticed this in above pages.From a long time I have been trying for easy method to frame up the recipes in one box with link..I feel, more than the name links,links with recipe images attracts the visitors..Iam not a professional in HTML basics and of course I found so many methods to create a RECIPE INDEX..But,Some how I was not unable to do those.This method of arranging recipes is very easy to make and for beginners it`s really help ful..Hope you all like..Go with links what ever you like.
Thank you all:)
Pages
- RECIPE INDEX
- Home
- Mango Recipes
- About Author of MLH
- Rotis n parathas | Indian Flat Bread Recipes
- Desserts
- South Indian Festival Sweets
- Home made egg less ice creams
- Sweets n Snacks
- Egg less baking
- Juices,milk shakes,smoothies and diet juices
- Indian Rice Recipes
- Rasam,sambar n raita recipes
- Gravies n kurma recipes
- Indian Non-vegetarian Recipes
- Paneer Recipes | Ricotta Cheese Varieties
- Cakes/ Cupcakes/ Bread loafs
- Salad Recipes
- Break fast recipes
- Easy Indian Rice Recipes
- Friday Guest Post in Mahaslovelyhome
- Indian Popular Festival Sweets
- Mushroom Recipes
- Home made Basics Recipes
- Indian food blogs list
- RECIPE INDEX
- RECIPE INDEX
- Mahas privacy policy
- Conversions of baking ingredients
- Mutton Recipes
Search This Blog
October 16, 2013
COTTAGE CHEESE/RICOTTA CHEESE/PANEER RECIPES
Labels:
COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES,
EASY PANEER DISHES,
EASY PANEER RECIPES,
PANEER RECIPES,
PANEER SWEETS,
RICOTTA CHEESE RECIPES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a great collection of paneer recipes.
ReplyDeletesuperb collection n loved ur patience in organizing it...
ReplyDeleteFantastic collection of paneer recipes, well organised.
ReplyDeleteNice collection of paneer recipes..
ReplyDeleteNice collection of paneer recipes !!
ReplyDeleteGreat collection,thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat u said is true instead of just links pic index is better and u have such a beautiful collection of paneer recipes that gulab jamun is haunting me.:))
ReplyDeleteAmazing collection!!! I've got so many options now to try out...
ReplyDeleteLatest post: http://cookingwithsj.com/2013/10/16/panipuri-with-ragda
Lovely collection dear, gr8 job, I am also trying to work out on it...
ReplyDeleteAwesome collection !
ReplyDeleteomg wonderful collection of tasty delights with paneer :) makes me drool here !!
ReplyDelete