HI..HELLO.GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE..
U guys may know I think, I have lots n lots of juice,milk shakes,smoothies recipes.....Such a craziness..HAHAHA!!!SO,here again Iam with another milk shake which is a super combination n I think u people never thinked even about this combo..Try this next time when u have these two fruits in your hand....SOME OF THE LINKS OF OTHER RECIPES OF MAHASLOVELYHOME
BANANA CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM MILK SHAKE
BANANA SHAKE
BANANA ALMOND OATS MILK SHAKE
BANANA OATS SMOOTHIE
BANANA PEACH SMOOTHIE
CATEGORY-BANANA/MILK SHAKES
PREPARATION TIME- 10 MINUTES
SERVES-1
WHAT YOU NEED
Bananas-2
cherries-10
milk-2cups
chocolate syrup-2tsps
HOW TO MAKE
Blend bananas,cherries with milk and pour in glass and on top add chocolate syrup....
** To the glass edges I poured choco syrup with spoon for chocolate touch...
MAHAS NOTES
Use fresh cherries if you find..
I used low fat milk.....
Can add sugar if you like....


Very delicious smoothi...
ReplyDeleteWow super delicious banana and cherry milkshake, I just love it. Very beautiful clicks...
ReplyDeleteLove this milkshake Maha... Will make it soon for my son :-)
ReplyDeletenice shake to use up leftover bananas
ReplyDeletenever tried this combo of fruits, looks very delicious..
ReplyDeletenice combos..healthy too..
ReplyDeleteTodays recipe: http://www.7aumsuvai.com/2013/04/ashoka-halwa-300th-post-with-video.html
Wow! Power packed chocolaty and banana flavored drink. Great to start the day as an energizer.
ReplyDeleteNice banana shake. Thanks. Great post. Clickfoodsnearme.
ReplyDeletelove the colour and texture. www.merrytummy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelovely smoothie ,quite interesting shld try them next time.I can finish the whole glass of yumminess.
ReplyDeleteyummy drink very healthy love it.
ReplyDeletelovely combo....yummy shake....
ReplyDelete