This almond milk is very popular in india and you can take this hot or cold too..I added cardamom powder for flavor,it gives a nice aroma to the milk.Here,I have given step by step pictures too..Please go with the recipe and try it..Enjoy hot or cold..:)
CATEGORY-EASY INDIAN DRINK/ALMOND MILK
PREPARATION TIME- 15 MINUTES
WHAT YOU NEED
Milk-2 cups
sugar-1 tbsp(to taste)
cardamom powder-1 tsp
blanched almond paste- 2 tbsp
HOW TO COOK
Heat milk in pan with sugar.When it starts boiling add cardamom powder,sugar and almond paste..
Let it boil for 3-4 minutes in low flame and turn off.
Serve hot or refrigerate for few minutes n serve chill..
HEALTHY AND RICH IN TASTE


Excellent milk, nice combination, cardamom and almond sounds interesting.
ReplyDeletevery lovely and delicious almond milk, slurp...
ReplyDeletewow very delicious and yummy badam milk :) I love them both hot or cold !!
ReplyDeleteHealthy and Tasty drinks...
ReplyDeleteflavorful, healthy and filling!!
ReplyDeletewow this is such a nice and healthy drink....
ReplyDeleterich tasty n great drink for sure
ReplyDeleteSuch a refreshing and delicious recipe :D
ReplyDeleteCheers
Choc Chip Uru