- Smoothies have a yogurt, milk or juice base and are sometimes made entirely from fruit. Ice cream and full-cream milk functions as a base for milk shakes. Ice cubes are another common base for smoothies, but milk shakes don't need added ice because of their ice cream content.
Fruit is the primary ingredient of most smoothies, although vegetables, grains and oatmeal are also typical ingredients. Breakfast smoothies, for example, can contain honey, muesli and eggs. Milk shake recipes, on the other hand, are usually restricted to milk, ice cream and -- occasionally -- fruit, and tend come in coffee, chocolate or vanilla flavors.
- :The above Info is copied from other site..
CATEGORY-SMOOTHIE/FRUITS/BREAK FAST SMOOTHIES
PREPARATION TIME-10 MINUTES
WHAT YOU NEED
AVOCADO-1 FRUIT
BANANA-2
MILK-2 CUPS
HONEY-2 TSPS
CHOCOLATE SYRUP-1TSP(OPT)
HOW TO MAKE
Remove the pulp of avocado and blend with banana,milk and honey
Add in ice cubes other wise serve immediately...
Woww loving this combo,thats a fabulous explanation Maha.
ReplyDeleteam so loving the chocolate pool! Very healthy recipe!!
ReplyDeleteVery delicious drink Maha.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful smoothie something I would love to have daily
ReplyDeleteThis is such a healthy and delicious smoothie. I make smoothies for my kids all the time and can't wait to make this.
ReplyDeleteVery healthy and delicious smoothie
ReplyDeletei guess u r giving the kids only juices these days... hehe... yummy combo...
ReplyDeleteLooks so tasty Maha! Wonderful pictures!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/
just mouthwatering....looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteHealthy and delicious smoothie...nice clicks.
ReplyDeleteGr8 combo. Looks so so tempting.
ReplyDeleteHealthy drink especially for breakfast..Great combo dear...
ReplyDeletewonderful and delicious combo smoothie.
ReplyDeleteyummy n healthy shake,mouthwatering!!
ReplyDeleteParticipate & win e gift vouchers in Flavors Of Cuisines-"Chinese"
Healthy n delicious smoothie dear...
ReplyDeleteThat's good and nutritious combo of fruits...looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteOh this smoothie looks really quite yummy and sweet Maha :-)
ReplyDeleteyummy smoothie,perfect.
ReplyDeletePretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in
ReplyDeleteaccession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved
account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing in your feeds and even I success you access constantly fast.
My web-site ... children's book reviews ()